ESSAY ON MY AIM IN LIFE - 2ND YEAR ENGLISH

 MY AIM IN LIFE

Everybody in this world has some aims and goals and they put a lot of hard work and efforts to achieve those goals and aims. These aims give you a reason in your life and when you achieve your aims you have a great level satisfaction that you have achieved something in life.

My aim in life


My aim in life is to become a doctor and serve my country and its people in health sector. But to achieve this path you have to put a lot of hard work and energy, only then you can complete your MBBS.

I want to become a doctor because I feel doctor is a respectable profession and you have a chance to serve the humanity through this profession.

I also want to help the poor people of Pakistan who cannot afford high doctor fees and want to give treatment to them either in lower fees or free of cost so that they can also maintain health standards in their lives.

OTHER ESSAYS




I also want to go to villages where doctors usually do not like to go for different reasons and where people suffer to get their basic health rights.

All and all my aim is to become a doctor so that I can serve humanity. Because being Muslim we have belief that Allah loves those who serves His people and humanity regardless of their religions. You cannot be a good Muslim until you do not have pain for others. So, the way I have chosen to serve the humanity is by becoming a doctor.

Now, what I need to do is hard working to achieve my aim in life. Because whatever I want to do for the people of Pakistan and humanity is only possible when I achieve my aim in life. And it is only possible through hard working and dedication.

Jawwad Jalal

Blogger, Writer, English Teacher, YouTuber, Content Creator.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post